[tycho-user] How put generated resources files (txt, properties...) on update site?

Hello,
we are building our product with tycho, and during build we generate some txt files. Than we would like to put the binary jars on the update site. To provide our product to someone else. But we need to provide also that generated txt files. Coz the other side, needs to read(access) that txt files.

If there is another way how to share the generated files, i dont mind. Is it possible to use our local m2 repository, where will be stored the txt files?

Please what is the proper steps to achieve that? Thank you
D.

Back to the top