Re: [tycho-user] tycho-p2-plugin:p2-metadata does not work for pom-first artifact

Wiki page [1] explains how to use pom-first artifacts as dependencies of
Tycho projects. There was more information in the Original Sonatype wiki
[2], but it got lost when the wiki was moved to eclipse.org it seems.

You can also use m2e build [3] as an example that shows this in action.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/How_Tos/Dependency_on_pom-first_artifacts
[2] https://docs.sonatype.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11796492
[3] https://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/?id=releases/1.2/1.2.0.20120903-1050

Igor