Re: [tycho-user] Tycho release process

Alexander, you may also be interested in this set of scripts for releasing p2 repositories.

https://github.com/intalio/tycho-p2-scripts

Dave

On 10/05/2012 06:56 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
You can approximate maven release process with trivial manual steps
similar to what we used to do for m2e [1].

[1] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Staging+and+releasing+new+M2Eclipse+release

Igor