Re: [tycho-user] multiple versions of features in p2 repo created by eclipse-repository

Generally the suggestion would be to publish a build using the repository packaging, and then mirror that into you collective repository elsewhere. You could also utilise P2's composite repository feature but this generally doesn't scale so I'd suggest mirroring as the way to merge your released repositories.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4S