[tycho-user] Ignore negated p2 requirements

Hi

Is there a possibity to ignore negated p2 requirements for the mvn tycho build? I have a feature which has a feature dependency to org.eclipse.rap.feature. This feature has negated p2 requirements which does not let me build my feature. I get following message:

Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.scout.rt.rap.feature.group 3.9.0.qualifier to A.PDE.Target.Platform Cannot be installed into the IDE 0.0.0.“

Or is this a problem in p2?

Thanks for any hints

Stephan

Stephan Leicht Vogt