Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse IDE product build

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your answers.

I did not know that there is these two steps, I was thinking that my product build will lead me to an executable IDE with my feature installed.
I already have the product build working, so what I was trying to do is run the "executable" (*.app for mac) present in the target folder. That was resulting it the stacktrace I've showed to you.
The presence of org.eclipse.pde.build.Build in the stacktrace is due to the fact that I've choosed this as my Product Application.

So, now that I understand that tycho will only assemble my product, I will take a look at that director thing to actually put an Eclipse IDE together with my plugin.

Thanks very much! I've been using tycho for over 1 year, sice 0.13.0, and it is an wonderful tool and wonderful community too!