Re: [tycho-user] Is it possible to create a p2 site with a patch feature?

Hello Igor,

Thank you for your answer and suggestions.

Unfortunately, the p2 site is for me a mere step towards my goal, which is to build and release a finalized product (i.e.: achieve the 'materialize-product' goal of the publisher plugin.

It seems that my goal is impossible to to reach right now... Does anybody know if that bug is likely to be fixed (relatively) soon?

PS: I can provide a full Maven log of my build process, if it can help.