Re: [tycho-user] swtbottestapplication in Tycho

On 09/12/2012 11:10 AM, Hansen, Alexander wrote:

Thx for the hint. We´re running Bamboo as a service (which is allowed to interact with desktop, but I´m not sure if that is sufficient) on a Windows Server 2008 R2 machine.

Sorry, can't give more help about this configuration, but I'm pretty sure it's not related to Tycho nor SWTBot, since it works locally. So it's an environment issue.
When you find out how to get this working, please think about adding the necessary hints for Bamboo on Windows Server to this paragraph: http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Automate_test_execution#Environment_requirements
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top