Re: [tycho-user] Generated product contains unwanted optional dependencies

Indeed this never caught my eyes, an especially I was expecting the includeAllDependencies property to work for product too.
Now that I know what to search for, I can see it at  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform

By the way is there a place where the tycho plugins documentation sites are published? I often find the "core" maven ones pretty useful.

Thank you
Vivien