[tycho-user] swtbottestapplication in Tycho

Hi!

I´m struggling with letting my SWTBot Tests run on our (bamboo) CI Server. Currently I´m a little confused on how this should be done. The tests run well launched from maven on the dev machine, but running on the CI server causes a TimeOutException with “The shell 'Save Resource' did not activate.” – so it seems to me, no Shell is available for the tests.

I read about the swtbottestapplication used to launch from ANT – as far as I figured out the tycho-surefire-plugin uses an other application to start the tests? Should I even care about this? I also find a screenshot from SWTBot in my project that is entirely white.

Back to the top