Re: [tycho-user] p2 and installation directories

What do you mean by “install a new feature”? Do you mean a manual installation into the build result, or do you already include the feature in your product definition?

Regards

Tobias

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascu Ciprian
Sent: Freitag, 7. September 2012 09:28
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] p2 and installation directories

Hi guys,

I am in charge of creating a rcp product.

With tycho, this process is easy. However, I have a problem,

When I try to install a new feature, install location is in <product>/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/78/data/<number>/plugins[features]

Question:

Is there any property I could set during build, to correctly install new features?

Thank you,

Ciprian

Back to the top