Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse-ExtensibleAPI an Fragment to Fragment dependency

Tycho follows runtime classpath resolution rules and fragments are
expected to be able to add additional packages regardless of
Eclipse-ExtensibleAPI.

Try forcing Fragment A as a dependency of Fragment B, either using
explicit Import-Package or using something like the following in B's pom.xml

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <configuration>
          <dependency-resolution>
            <extraRequirements>
              <requirement>
                <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
                <id>Fragment A symbolic name</id>
                <versionRange>0.0.0</versionRange>
              </requirement>
            </extraRequirements>
          </dependency-resolution>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

If this does not work, please submit a bugreport in eclipse bugzilla and
provide small standalone example that demonstrates the problem.

Most likely I will not have time to look at this any time soon, so
consider providing a patch. Relevant code can be found in
org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.DependencyComputer . Wiki [1] explains
how to setup tycho dev env, among other things.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Contributor_Guide

Igor