Re: [tycho-user] product file + eclipse-repository + local application startup

I assume that eclipse-repository project contains both Eclipse plugin
project aspects, i.e. META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, etc, and Eclipse product
aspects, i.e. .product file. This is what I mean by "collocation"m and
it is not supported. You need to move .product to a separate project.

Igor