Re: [tycho-user] Is there any way to install features in a "blank" Helios Eclipse and then archive the result?

Hello,

Thank you all for your answers.

After several attempts, I finally used a product as Tycho did not seem to be adapted to make a bundle otherwise. And I did not want to use Ant scripts again.

Regards,

Laurent