[tycho-user] 'materialize-products' goal : config.ini file ill-generated

Hello everyone.

Is there by any chance some documentation about the way the 'tycho-p2-director-plugin' plugin generates the 'config.ini' file(s) when materializing products?

My problem is the following: when Tycho generates my products (for a RCP application), it packs them with a bogus 'config.ini' file that doesn't list correctly the bundles to be loaded and started. As a result, when launching the generated RCP applications, we get errors like: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to acquire application service. Ensure that the org.eclipse.core.runtime bundle is resolved and started (see config.ini). at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:74) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:620)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)"
because there are missing "\:start" statements after plugin references (ie: "reference\:file\:org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.6.0.v20100505.jar@4") in the "osgi.bundles" line of the generated 'config.ini' file.

Correcting the 'config.ini' file by hand in the generated product solves the problem: we thus obtain the desired, functional application. However, we'd love to be able to obtain the working product automatically.

Could someone explain me how Tycho generates these 'config.ini' files and/or how to configure this procedure?

Thanks in advance,
--

     Kévin Roussel
     Ingénieur-expert, projet OPEN-PEOPLE