Re: [tycho-user] where is Tycho feature hosted ?

On 08/20/2012 07:04 PM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
I can presume that the composition and url structure are being maintained by hand or using OS scripts, nothing related to Tycho, right?
Nothing related to Tycho. I often use Bash scripts that I invoke from Jenkins for such tasks. But you could imagine doing this part using maven-antrun-plugin from a pom.xml. I don't think it's better, but it works as well.
Tycho is very good at building repositories, when it comes to publishing, it does not provide added value over other existing script languages and traditional transfer commands (ftp, rsync...).
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top