Re: [tycho-user] Relative file urls in target definition files

Configuring a p2 repository will add the entire content of the p2 repository to the target platform - through target files you can add subsets of the configured p2 repositories. So the statement about fragments is not correct.

It may have been like that, but this was a long time ago - I believe that this was before 0.11.0. If you need to have extra fragments e.g. for compilation, that you don't have a direct dependency to, you can use the target-platform-configuration/dependency-resolver/extraRequirements option.

Regards
Tobias