Re: [tycho-user] How to avoid resolution against locally built artifacts

Hi,

Just my opinion, but doing this, does maven will download again all the artifacts again into that new repository ? i'm pretty sure it will.

By my side, i just do not use mvn install, but only mvn verify. doing this, no bundle is installed in local repo. this is working great because i do not need to re-use the artifact from others projects, my builds can be built alone.

If i really need to, i just publish on the verify phase the p2 repo somewhere on the intranet where it can be reached by http, and use that repo in the others projects.

Cheers,