[tycho-user] How to avoid resolution against locally built artifacts

Hi,

I have some local builds of some bundles installed in my Maven repository. When I perform a build, Tycho always use those locally built artifact to resolve my dependencies. Although this behavior is generally fine and helpful, I'd sometimes prefer having Tycho to use the latest artifact from the external p2 repositories, as if the local build was not available.
Is there a way to achieve this behavior?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat