Re: [tycho-user] Right way to user eclipse-repository for building an update site

Hi Lars,

i already used your example to improve my build for some weeks (thanks for your work).
And yesterday i got a full build of the updatesite with eclipse-repository. The mistake was my local repositorie it wasn't a p2-repositorie.
Eventually i go to blog about my way of building it. Because its an special case, my updatesite include old and local (long time ago) builded plugins.
It was a bit tricky, but know it works perfectly  :D

Thanks to the tycho team for creating such a great maven-plugin and the friendly support!