Re: [tycho-user] Generate poms for publishing in a Maven repository

The real problem is the difference in OSGi/P2 and Maven dependency
resolution rules, which makes it impossible to generate correct Maven
dependencies in many/most cases.

There are some attempts to provide approximate p2->Maven dependency
metadata conversion, but I do not believe they work for p2 repositories
that are not self-contained, i.e. require other repositories to resolve
all dependencies, and for repositories with native bundles.

Igor