Re: [tycho-user] tycho-p2-director-plugin:0.15.0:materialize-products Product id '...' not found

I vaguely remember that we bound the clean plugin to the default (!) lifecycle in order to get around some strage problems if someone calls maven without clean. I have my doubts that this was a good idea.

Does anyone ever call maven without clean?

Regards
Tobias