Re: [tycho-user] p2 browser updated

If the jnlp app does not automatically pick proxy configuration from
operating system (I thought eclipse did that by default, but I could be
wrong about it), I think your only other option is to build p2 browser
locally and run one of packaged rcp apps in
com.ifedorenko.p2browser.rcp/target/products folder.

I am also open for suggestions how to configure proxies for the jnlp. I
don't think exposing eclipse proxy preferences is a good idea, but maybe
there is an easy fix for making p2 use os proxy config. Maybe I just did
not include required bundles or something silly like that.

Igor