Re: [tycho-user] p2 browser updated

"Including feature" is a group iu that requires strict version of the
bundle, i.e. [1.0.2.201202161430,1.0.2.201202161430] from your example.

Requirements with strict versions are the only way to have reproducible
target platform, and target platform configuration is the main reason I
added this view.

p2 metadata does not distinguish between <requires>, <plugin> and
<includes> feature.xml elements, all three are translated to p2 required
capabilities.

Tycho translates <plugin> feature.xml elements to p2 requirements with
strict version, so p2 browser will show features that reference bundle
with <plugin> element for tycho-built features.

Igor