[tycho-user] Right way to user eclipse-repository for building an update site

Hi everyone,

i've done so far building my update-site with the eclipse-update-site packaging type. Now i want to use the non-deprecated-way with eclipse repository.

I've created a new category.xml and  changed the packing type and now i get a "Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-p2-publisher-plugin:0.15.0:publish-products (default-publish-products) on project ... ... Tycho build extension not configured for mavenProject: ... ."- Error.

In the example projects there a .product-files. So i created for test also a .product-file and configured the dependencies. But i get the same error.

So whats the right way to change the packing type from update-site to repository.

And an other question byside.
Whats the differnece between "-Dtycho.targetPlatform=/path/repository" and the maven-repository-config "<repository>/path/repository</repository>" ?
Because if i use the maven-configuration i've got "Cannot resolve project dependencies"-Error for 2 of 10 projects.

Thanks

Back to the top