Re: [tycho-user] target-platform-configuration question

Thanks Simon, I don't (yet) have the build-helper-maven-plugin in my target-platform project. I'll try that tomorrow but I'm unsure as to why it's necessary when using target-platform-configuration. Shouldn't it just find the target it specifies by GAV? Why does the target need to be "attached" to the project, whatever that means :)

Craig