[tycho-user] Manifest-first and Pom-first projects in Eclipse

Hi,

Currently I'm working on migrating RCP projects in my company to Tycho (version 0.15.0). I created 2 step build (I need to mix pom-fist and manifest-first building).

Everything works fine with Maven build, however I'm experiencing problems when importing projects to Eclipse (Juno). Manifest-first projects does not resolve pom-first projects properly.

Is there any way of getting to work manifest-first and pom-first projects in Eclipse?

Regards
--
Sebastian Łaskawiec

Back to the top