[tycho-user] target-platform-configuration question

Hi, I have several tycho projects each using target-platform-configuration to specify its own dedicated project with a .target file. I want to consolidate the targets and modify all the old references to the new location. Following http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform#Target_files, I've set the GAV to a parent project with the consolidated .target at its root but I'm getting the error "Could not resolve target platform specification artifact..." so I assume I'm specifying it wrong. What must be the relationship between a consuming project and the project holding the .target? Mine are siblings with the parent specified in the child using a relative path. The parent is of type "pom". Any ideas appreciated? I assumed the parent project is part of the reactor and so its content could be found - am I wrong?

Craig

Back to the top