Re: [tycho-user] How to build Software Site with directories

Thanks, this seems to be the solution. Will try this soon.

2012/8/1 Simon Goodall <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
No, you need to create a p2 repository to be able to use it in a
.target file with Tycho.

See the FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher as a way to do this.

http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/p2_publisher.html
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Tycho-extras+-+FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher

Simon