[tycho-user] How to build Software Site with directories

Hi everyone this is my first mail to a mailing list. So be patient with me.

Why tycho only accepts http-based update site (/software site) ?

Currently our product is builded by using tycho and our intranet software site.
But now i want to build our softwaresite with tycho. But there are beside the http-based softwaresites from eclipse also some local plugins, which should be included.

What i've done up to this point.
- created an .target file
- created a new category.xml
- run the build with an exported Version of my targetdefinition (-Dtycho.targetPlatform=/.../.../)

So everything works until the point of using a .target file with directories.

What can i do to build my updatesite with these local directories.

Back to the top