Re: [tycho-user] tycho-buildtimestamp-jgit - doesn't work

Hi Marco,

I changed my maven mirror and now it worked for me, too. Really strange.

Thanks a lot for your investigation,
Muki

Am So 29 Jul 2012 15:23:17 CEST schrieb Marco Lehmann-Mörz:
Hi Nepomuk,

I cloned your repo, downloaded weka.jar (weka-3-6-7.zip) and run mvn
clean package.
It worked as expected.

See output of dir /b/s (dir.txt).

HTH,
Marco

2012/7/28 Nepomuk Seiler <nepomuk.seiler@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nepomuk.seiler@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi Marco,

    Thanks. No it seems to work. However the format option is ignored

    <format>'v'yyyyMMdd-HHmm</format>

    Expected: my.bundle-v20120728-2130
    Actual: my.bundle-20120728.2130

    And the qualifier is only created correctly during the "deploy" phase.
    If i just "mvn clean package", there is just a "-SNAPSHOT" at the end.

    I tried to set the build-qualifier directly in the package phase
    for testing,
    but it doesn't work. Here is what I tried:

        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
            <artifactId>tycho-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>${tycho.version}</version>

            <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>package</phase>