Re: [tycho-user] how write own tycho plug-in? any tutorial? api?

On 07/26/2012 10:20 AM, e92-330cd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yeah, I've seen that. But the problem is that we have our product based on PDE (RCP) and there is about thousands classes so we have to use Tycho.
Tycho is not your build engine, the build engine is Maven, Tycho is an extension to add eclipse specificities (maintly OSGi and p2 for dependency resolution) to Maven. In order to tweak or extend your build, you need to rely on Maven as much as possible: use existing Maven plugins, create Maven Mojos (if necessary). Your Mojos will consume Tycho API if they do things specific to Tycho.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top