Re: [tycho-user] how write own tycho plug-in? any tutorial? api?

but should I write maven plugin to read sources insteaad of tycho plugin  if i dont have maven directory structure of project?? I have classic eclipse plugin dir structure. Under "plugin name" dir , there is "src" folder with plenty packages, than  "META-INF" folder, than build.propertis, plugin.xml, etc...

David

------------ Původní zpráva ------------
Od: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Předmět: Re: [tycho-user] how write own tycho plug-in? any tutorial? api?
Datum: 24.7.2012 12:48:50
This is not really a Tycho issue. Tycho is "just" an extension of Maven
to resolve classpath differently, relying on MANIFEST.MF or other
OSGi/Eclipse-specific files.
In order to write a plugin, you must get knowledge about Maven. There
are good tutorials and archetypes on how to write a Maven plugin. You
have to start with one of them.

HTH

On 07/24/2012 12:43 PM, e92-330cd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> yeah, i've seen that. But it doesnt saying me anything.... without description
what is for etc... its just a bunch of letters and code..

> My idea was to extend AbstractMojo class and somehow tell tycho to go thru all
the source files and generate some output.
> But still hard for me without knowledge...
>
> MB

>>> David