Re: [tycho-user] unpacking maven p2 .jar dependencies

You should be able to tell tycho-surefire-plugin to "explode" licensing
fragments

http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html

Igor

On 12-07-24 9:47 AM, Mohamed Azab wrote:
    Hello All,
One of our maven p2 repository containing a licensing feature and it's
plugin, this plugin have 2 different fragments ( 1 for windows and 1 for
linux ) for holding their corresponding jni libraries . Of course if we
installed the feature as an IU the fragments will get extracted so the
plugin code will be able to load the libraries with their full path. (
The license feature is third party so we cannot modify it )

We get the problem when we try run an eclipse-test-plugin that depends
on the licensing plugin, since the fragments when downloaded from the
repository to the .m2 folder they do not get extracted and also @ the
target/work/configuration/config.ini the plugin is listed of it's .jar
form so unzipping the fragments manually will not do the trick

I used maven-dependency-plugin to unpack the dependencies to another
directory, but the config.ini file still pointing to the old unpacked
version.

This is a part of my pom.xml file:

<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<configuration>
<useUIHarness>true</useUIHarness>
<useUIThread>false</useUIThread>
<product>org.eclipse.platform.ide</product>
<dependencies>

<dependency>
<type>p2-installable-unit</type>
<artifactId>***.******.*********.ui</artifactId>