Re: [tycho-user] tycho-demo pom first: the bundle except test bundle not started

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Guofeng Zhang <guofeng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Igor,
>
> You are right. Adding both both Bundle-Activator and Bundle-ActivationPolicy solve the issue.
>
> But I wonder if it works well for organizing bundles into interfaces-only bundles and implementation bundles, so I refactor pomfirst-bundle into pomfirst-bundle-api (only including PomFirst interface) and pomfirst-bundle-impl (including the implementation of PomFirst interface). The PomFirst service is registered in the implementation bundle. Now the test bundle failed because PomFirst service is not registered (the activator in pomfirst-bundle-impl not started).

Have you seen http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/How_Tos/Dependency_on_pom-first_artifacts#Pom-first_dependencies_of_manifest-first_projects_are_not_fully_transitive

I wonder if you need to manually specify more dependencies.

Back to the top