Re: [tycho-user] Tycho build extension for projects with packaging type POM?

I would find this a useful feature too. I have a few places where I am
running various eclipse application (typically various p2 based ones
and I think also the antRunner application) where I need to use a
build script (e.g bash or equivalent window batch) pointing to a local
eclipse installation. It would be advantageous to use the eclipse-run
plugin with the embedded eclipse runtime to avoid the need for machine
specific build scripts and instead use a more portable maven pom based
build file.

Simon