[tycho-user] missing maven dependencies when trying to build a RCP product

Hi,

I'm using tycho for creating a RCP product but as soon as I set the plugin pom packaging to eclipse-plugin ,maven dependency library removes from project and cause lots of error because of missing library.I've tried running maven both on terminal and eclipse and they have the same result.Does anyone know how to fix this problem and is there someone that exported a complete RCP plugin using Tycho?

Back to the top