[tycho-user] Fwd: javax.ssl

You really are better off spamming the list.
I do, even if I end up replying to my own emails, this way you get
multiple benefits
* google-ability
* others can learn from your information
* more than one person can answer your questions

I won't be able to check until I get back at work.

Did you try the p2 browser https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser as
I suggested?
javax.xml might not be available in the eclipse repositories, you may
need to use the Orbit ones.

See Orbit at http://www.eclipse.org/orbit/ > Downloads
(http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/) > pick a drop
(e.g. http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20120526062928/)
> Orbit Build Repository (
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20120526062928/repository/)

I don't think it matters which one you choose.

I have Nexus proxy whichever Orbit repo we are using.