Re: [tycho-user] mirroring p2 repository from build to another location

Hello,

thanks for reply. I haven never used ant in my life...so i have absolutely no idea how the ant file should look like... neither how the appArgLine should look like.

I just want to merge that builded p2 repository with another p2 repo. Isnt there any tutorial? or easier way?

or i have to use that ant script:

<p2.mirror source="${p2.build.repo}">
           <destination kind="metadata" location="${p2.repo.location}" compressed="${p2.compress}" name="${p2.metadata.repo.name}" />
           <destination kind="artifact" location="${p2.repo.location}" compressed="${p2.compress}" name="${p2.artifact.repo.name}" />
           <slicingoptions includeoptional="false" />
</p2.mirror>

but this isnt full script , right?

how to run ant task with tycho-eclipserun-plugin without having extra ant file? is it possible to write the ant script into the pom.file? if yes, whats the correct usage?
Many thanks
David

Back to the top