[tycho-user] cant set target platform, jetty requires package javax.net.ssl

Hello again,
I have succesfully made a build and update site has been also succesfully generated. In update site pom.xml i have also this option set:

 <includeAllDependencies>true</includeAllDependencies>
 <createArtifactRepository>true</createArtifactRepository>

but when I am trying to set the target platform on my generated updated site... one feature fails on this problem:

Missing requirement: Jetty WebServer 5.1.11.v200806031610 (org.mortbay.jetty 5.1.11.v200806031610) requires 'package javax.net.ssl 0.0.0' but it could not be found

How to made a tycho to add this package to the update site?
Regards
MB

Back to the top