Re: [tycho-user] tycho-p2-repository-plugin:assemble-repository

yes, i will need that mirroring p2 repository...thats the next step... now I just need to know what should i do , when I want to build p2 repo(update site) with features and their sources.

the only way is this usage in parrent pom?

<build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho.extras</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-source-feature-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-extras-version}</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>source-feature</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>source-feature</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-p2-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>attached-p2-metadata</id>