[tycho-user] tycho-p2-repository-plugin:assemble-repository

Hello,

What does this plugin do? The documentation ("no description", http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-p2/tycho-p2-repository-plugin/assemble-repository-mojo.html) isn't very helpful :-)

I have the following use case: We're a team of four developers and we'd like to make sure we all have the same versions of Eclipse plugins installed.

So for about two years, I'm trying (with little success) to build a "mirror" feature which allows to say "these are the plugins that I already have and these are the features that I want - download everything and put it into a new p2 repo".

Can this plugin do that? If not, would it be a good starting point to write a new plugin?

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top