Re: [tycho-user] [Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: Tycho and bundle name]]]]]

I have this configuration :

Apache Maven 3.0-beta-2 (r983206; 2010-08-07 13:00:51+0200)
Java version: 1.6.0_05
Java home: C:\java\j2ses\jdk1.6.0_05\jre
Default locale: fr_FR, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

Maven 3.0.4 could not even download required dependencies... It seems to ignore my proxy settings. I can not delete my repo, it is quite huge and need it for other purposes. I tried with Java 7 but no more results!

I think this Tycho is a real mess... I will continue investigating but I think I will keep my Ant task to build my plugins...

Do you have any other solutions?

Back to the top