Re: [tycho-user] [Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: Tycho and bundle name]]]]

Hi,

I've tried running "mvn package" on your sample (from both projects)
and it built successfully.
I am running maven 3.0.4 on windows 7 with java 7 u5 64-bit.

A couple of points;
* Your manifest is missing a blank line at the end.
* There is no source encoding specified - my machine built it with
cp1252. You can specify the encoding with a maven property such as;

Also, have you tried cleaning your .m2/repository in case something is
corrupted?

Simon

On 12 July 2012 09:06, Paul-Emmanuel <src182@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried to create a project as simple as possible that seems to reproduce
> the error.
>
> The zip is attached, tell me if you do not see it.
>
>> Message du 12/07/12 09:58
>> de : "SimonGoodall"
>> à : "Paul-Emmanuel";"Tychouserlist"
>> cc :
>> objet : Re: [tycho-user] [Re: [Re: [Re: Tycho and bundle name]]]
>

>> Can you provide a sample project which reproduces the issue?
>
>> Simom
>
>> On 12 Jul 2012 08:35, "Paul-Emmanuel" <src182@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>> >
>> > Thank you for your support and your time. Your explanations were
>> > enlightning, but I did some more analysis and still have the same problem.
>> >
>> > I tried building only a simple feature, successfully! As Eric Gwin
>> > mentioned, I firstly faced the error :
>> >
>> > [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> > org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.15.0:v
>> > alidate-version (default-validate-version) on project fr.feature: OSGi
>> > version 1.0.0.qualifier in feature.xml does not match Maven
>> > version 1.0.0 in pom.xml -> [Help 1]
>> >
>> > Because of a SNAPSHOT/qualifier delta. I corrected it and made it work.
>> >
>> > But I still cannot build my plugins... With still the error of "null"
>> > symbolic name. I tried checking all the matches of versions between parent
>> > and plugins' POMs and manifest, but nothing helped...
>> >
>> > All of my plugins are singletons, needed in Eclipse. If I remove this, I
>> > get compilation errors in IDE. I am using Tycho 0.15.0.
>> >
>> > So do you think this is due to ";singleton:=true" ?

Simon Goodall, PhD
Solutions Architect
Minimax Labs Ltd, 31 Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HJ, UK
t/f: +44 (0)20 3356 9771 | m: 07905 266 385
e: simon.goodall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.minimaxlabs.com

Minimax Labs Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales,
registration number 07193685, registered office: Office 4, 219
Kensington High Street, London  W8 6BD. This message may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and inform the sender immediately. Any
unauthorised use of any of the information contained in this email is
strictly prohibited.

Back to the top