Re: [tycho-user] [Re: [Re: [Re: Tycho and bundle name]]]

Can you provide a sample project which reproduces the issue?

Simom

On 12 Jul 2012 08:35, "Paul-Emmanuel" <src182@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

Thank you for your support and your time. Your explanations were enlightning, but I did some more analysis and still have the same problem.

I tried building only a simple feature, successfully! As Eric Gwin mentioned, I firstly faced the error :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.15.0:v
alidate-version (default-validate-version) on project fr.feature: OSGi version 1.0.0.qualifier in feature.xml does not match Maven
version 1.0.0 in pom.xml -> [Help 1]

Because of a SNAPSHOT/qualifier delta. I corrected it and made it work.

But I still cannot build my plugins... With still the error of "null" symbolic name. I tried checking all the matches of versions between parent and plugins' POMs and manifest, but nothing helped...

All of my plugins are singletons, needed in Eclipse. If I remove this, I get compilation errors in IDE. I am using Tycho 0.15.0.

So do you think this is due to ";singleton:=true" ?