Re: [tycho-user] [Re: [Re: Tycho and bundle name]]

"The plugin's version is never used in my example (specified nowhere in the POMs)."

So maven will inherit the parents version for the artifact. the manifest specifies a different version. Both need to match with the exception that the POM should be<version>-SNAPSHOT and Manifest should specify bundle-version:<version>.qualifer

HTH

-Eric