Re: [tycho-user] Tycho Book

There will be more content. I've worked on 20 Tycho builds in the last few days trying to the the m2e connectors all consistent and automating the production of the discovery catalog.

The first thing I will write about is a project called tycho-support:

Where I can effectively build, test, deploy (to a p2 hosted repo) and project that looks like m2eclipse-egit[2] by inheriting from a single POM and overriding some properties. It's basically entirely controlled by the properties in the POM that inherits from tycho-support. Everything will just work. At least that's the theory and what I've been testing on 20 builds. Seems to be working thus far. So in no particular order I'd like to write about

- tycho support project
- disparity between tycho on the CLI and PDE inside of Eclipse and how to mitigate the problems of interoperability
- wrapper bundles: the mechanism that Igor created that allows the debugging/workspace resolution of bundles based on maven artifacts. big step toward interop between maven and osgi