Re: [tycho-user] [tycho-dev] Product with multiple I18N fragment

hard to tell without more details.
we will need a sample project that demonstrates the problem

Jan

From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff MAURY
Sent: Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012 17:45
To: Tycho developers list
Subject: [tycho-dev] Product with multiple I18N fragment

Hello,

I want to build a product with I18N fragments for several languages. I tried to set the nl configuration parameter of the target-platorm-configuration to en,fr for example but I don't see much difference in the generated product.
Any advice ?

Thanks

PS: I sent to the tycho user list but as I got no answer, use the dev list now
--
Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury