[tycho-user] Another build.properties problem in 0.15.0

Hi,

I have a project that contains a build.properties with 'custom=true'. Tycho fails to build this plugin with the message:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.15.0:package-plugin (default-package-plugin) on project org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core.remotejars: Error assembling JAR: /opt/users/hudsonbuild/workspace/ptp-nightly/rdt/org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core.remotejars/build.properties: bin.includes value(s) must be specified. -> [Help 1]

However, I don't think this is correct. Since for 'custom=true', no other value should be consulted (according to the PDE docs).

Can you confirm this is a bug? Also, if it is a bug, then how can I selectively disable strict checking for just this project?

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top