Re: [tycho-user] Simplified product definition?

> This is kind of unmaintainable. Moreover, too much dynamics leads to much less control, and implies that you need to fully trust the p2 repositories you depend on... It's up to you but I wouldn't, since there is no real sustainability policies for p2 repo content and location so far. p2 repo can move, change, disappear, grow; and you'll for sure need to know when one of those change happen.
	Retention policies are being defined by producers of the p2 repositories, and it is actually recommended to make those explicit to consumers. For example the retention policies of the Eclipse SDK repos are defined here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Project_Update_Sites
As for the release repos of the release train, they are also known to be additive only.

Back to the top